- 37-69 74th Street. 2nd Floor, Jackson Heights, NY 11372
- (Corner of Roosevelt Ave. & 74th street)
We are pleased to share that the Individual Training Grants for Commercial Driving are once again available for interested and qualified candidates. Attached you will find:
1) Our center’s CDL ITG Testing and Application Calendar & Criteria Overview
2) A breakdown of each driver’s license class description along with the sections to focus on in the Commercial Drivers’ Manual.
3) A listing of additional ITG training programs available through the system.
Candidates applying for either a CDL B or A License must have the respective CDL Permit. All candidates must bring their most recent abstract dated within 30 days to the center at the time of their appointment.
All sessions are by appointment ONLY. Candidates can schedule an appointment at call(718)217-4444. All candidates must register online at www.NYC.gov and be able to provide the confirmation number provided in order to set up the appointment.
ITG skills assessment passing score is 70 or better. Candidates are limited to taking the test twice per 6-month period.
If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to reach me at (718)217-4444.
Customers should meet the minimum requirements to apply for the CDL License before being referred to the ITG to commence process: